November 25, 2010 § Leave a comment
This is going to be a quick little post– I have bigger ones coming up tomorrow and this weekend, but I just wanted to note that I am so thankful for…
- God and everything He has blessed me with. I am so incredibly fortunate to live the life that I live.
- My mom and my dad and my sister… They give me so much and are such beautiful, kind, brilliant people. I can honestly say that they are my favorite people to be around and I love them so much.
- My extended family (even though they don’t celebrate this holiday in China!). I have the best family in the world. They let me do all the things that I’m passionate about and support me wholeheartedly. Both sets of my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and my cousins are beyond gracious and wonderful.
- My friends. They range from people all over the world and are all different ages. But they all have such good hearts, are so fun to be around, and never fail to be there for me when I need them the most.
- Food, drink, shelter.
- Pretty clothes, a kick-butt camera, lots of mileage for traveling, being able to watch HP7, being a senior in high school, being half-way done with college applications, having the most wonderful teachers, having books to read, a knack for writing, CUPCAKES, my beautiful PALees, a computer, this blog, technology, colors, and a million other things that aren’t on the top of my mind but that make my life so incredible.
- And a special note for this year especially, I am so thankful for having experienced EPGY at Stanford University. It has changed my life completely– my writing has improved, my personality has expanded, my independence and confidence has skyrocketed, and also– I’ve met the best group of people ever.
Okay, more to come later! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! (Have a SAFE Black Friday too, if you are so inclined!)