January 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
- This week has dragged on, kicking and screaming and in general making a mess of itself.
- A vanilla milkshake can that and everything else wrong in the world.
- As can two burgers in one day– turkey and regular.
- That the addition of avocados, lettuce, and tomatoes make said burgers healthy. Plus cheese for calcium. Or something.
- That I could very well burrow myself into bed for the entire weekend without getting out, that’s how tired I am.
- Chocolate cake from Olive Garden blows all fancy-schmancy chocolate cakes out of the water.
- That this post is overwhelming about food. No shame.
- A shopping expedition is needed. But probably won’t be had for a couple of weeks.
- Next week should be abundant in cheer as it’ll be Chinese New Year’s! How’s that for poetry?
- Pride & Prejudice is the best book in the history of books.
- Tummy aches suck.
- That this week was just not good. Oh wait, I said that already? My brain needs some shut-eye.
- That it’s time for bed. At 9:20. Really? How old am I?