April 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
1. I turned 18 today. I guess I’m not a baby anymore.
2. Thanks to my lovely sister and amazing parents for a splendid birthday weekend!
3. I can never get sick of the Houston Galleria. I got a few new, pretty things that I’ll post about soon.
4. All in all, I had four Magnolia cupcakes and 2 slices of Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. And I don’t regret it one bit.
5. No matter how much time passes by, I always have the best time with three of my best friends. This time, we went to Freebirds and Jamba Juice and had a ball.
6. Freebirds is amazing. But anything below a Monster burrito is for wimps.
7. Why is this post primarily about food?
8. I’m counting down the days till I get my Macbook Pro. Blogging should be a LOT more consistent once it gets here!
9. School has gotten spectacularly chill lately. There’s only one-and-a-half months left and it’s gotten down to reviews, testing, events, holidays, activities, etc.
10. I love it when my whole family is under one roof.
11. Graduation is so soon. I’m really starting to grasp that my life is about to majorly change.
12. I’m two years away from being twenty. Holy Batman.
13. I treated myself to a bottle of Essie’s Ballet Slippers today and it looks so classy.
14. I have been doing research on San Francisco and its shopping, restaurants, sights and scenes, and starting to get really excited about moving there come fall.
15. I need new shoes pronto.
16. I need to clean my closet pronto.
17. Lots and lots of traveling to be done soon.
18. 17 is going to be a hard year to beat, but I have faith that 18 is going to be the best year yet.